We are looking for a skilled Technical Safety Engineer!
- MDE Norway AS
- Technical Safety Engineer
- Preform working environment inspections
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
- Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs
- Follow-up of actions and compensating measures
- GAP follow-up
- Responsible for planning and execution of working environment activities.
- Ensure that design is in compliance with NORSOK S-002
- Participation in multidiscipline teams
- Minimum 9 years’ experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf and good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Language required: Norwegian(preferable), English required
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
technical, teknisk, safety, sikkerhet, engineer
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 15:09|