Are you a skilled LCI Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- LCI Coordinator
- Perform review and familiarization of contract documents and Clients LCI requirements
- Ensure timely and coordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Assist PE in BCM and LCI kick-off with suppliers
- Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
- Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Follow up technical clarifications
- Data Quality, check, assist and guide the discipline
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
lci, coordinator, koordinator, bcm, rfo
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 14:20|