- MDE Norway AS
- Document Controller
- Plan, supervise and provide all Document Control related services to the project
- Familiarization with Company provided Information Services.
- Liaison with Company representatives
- Review of Document Control related documents
- Assist in establishment of document register
- Create distribution matrix in co-operation with discipline leads.
- Establish routines for documentation flow and distribution in the project.
- Supervision of the modification of systems to comply with specific Project requirements
- Co-ordination of the operation and use of systems, and of transfer of data to Company/ Suppliers
- Co-ordination of documentation distribution to sites / external parties
- Co-ordination of Guidelines to Suppliers
- Establish and maintain Document Control work instructions
- Attend and be involved in LCI requirement activities
- Follow up LCI req. - and assist project personnel accordingly
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 14:14|