- MDE Norway AS
- Technical Advisor
- Operation and maintenance of offshore installation and associated processes and systems
- Coordinate cross-functional team with participants with cutting-edge expertise within the improvement areas and improvement points defined in the project / Task force.
- Lead improvement related work assignments, technical follow-up and managing of maintenance
- Maintenance management and the right candidate will have broad experience from operating organization and typical processes and management system, such as change management, deviation management, etc
- Master's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years with broad experience from operation and maintenance of offshore installation and associated processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of electrical discipline
- The candidate must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, have experience from leading smaller projects and / or "task forces", and be able to show strong ability to drive progression and change
- Strong focus on HSEQ
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 10:34|