Are you our new Senior Project Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Project Engineer
- Establish, manage, coach and motivate the project team in order to form and maintain a high performance unit.
- Identifying and adopting correct HSEQ standards according to company procedures.
- Ensure compliance with norms and legislation
- Planning and monitoring of the progress and cost, identify deficiencies and make corrective actions when needed
- Ensure development of technical and operational requirements (operated fields).
- Ensure development of scope of work for the various phases.
- Master/ Bachelor in engineering or relevant subjects
- 10 + years of experience in similar position
- Must have experience in establishing a competent and efficient project team
DUE DATE: 08.02.2021
DURATION: ASAP - 31.0.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 08:58|