Are you Passionate, Reliable and Innovative?
- JET Seafood AS
- Sales Manager
We are expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will join us in strengthening Seafoodportal.com’s footprint throughout the seafood markets worldwide.
About the opportunity
We are looking for the right candidate who can make a substantial contribution to the company’s growth, develop international markets, and take ownership of key tasks to achieve the best results. Someone with a digital mindset who clearly sees how going from manual to digital work methods will transform the way today’s business is done. To join our team, you need to tick this off on our list:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience within B2B sales, ideally within seafood
- Experience from a previous start-up, platform, and/or SaaS sales is an advantage
- Have strong people and communication skills
- Be passionate for what you do and engaged in your company and colleagues
- Fluent in English, and additional languages are a plus
This will be your workday
Our team is small but very enthusiastic and with a lot of passion for the company’s success. You must love to work together with us in a start-up environment where flexibility and creativity are more important than systems and structure. Your workday will be filled with
- Survey and discover opportunities in existing and new markets
- Closing contracts and bringing new customers to Seafoodportal.com
- Account management responsibilities
- Contribute to the company’s product development and innovation process in general
This will be an important role in a fast-growing start-up company with an international reach. A solid opportunity to be part of building a company from an early stage to a bigger scale. If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team please do not hesitate to submit your CV and application as soon as possible.
JET Seafood AS, situated in Bergen, Norway, is the company behind www.seafoodportal.com, a digitalized marketplace for B2B seafood trading and belonging services. The company was founded in late 2017 and has won several business competitions in Bergen as the most promising startup company. JET Seafood aims to improve the sales process of B2B global seafood trading. Read more at www.seafoodportal.com.
b2b salgserfaring, fastlønn, sjømat, akvakultur, internasjonalt
|Sist endret||16. mar. 2021 15:00|