PRINCIPAL ENGINEER DYNAMIC RISERS
- MDE Norway AS
- PRINCIPAL ENGINEER DYNAMIC RISERS
- Concept development, project definition & execution
- Ensure cost efficiency and quality in design, fabrication, testing, and installation
- Define and follow-up of design and installation analysis
- Produce/establish relevant documentation for different project phases and contractor input (e.g. scope of work, technical specifications of flexible products)
- Ensure proactive communication with other disciplines within the project and maintain external interfaces
- Collaboration and follow-up of engineering, fabrication, and installation contractors ensuring Company & Authority requirements are understood and implemented
- Review contractor documents
- Contractor site follow-up; plan, quality, and safety
- Sporadic offshore work as vessel representative
- Competence requirements:- MSc in structural, mechanical, or marine technology
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Project development and execution experience
- The following is considered an advantage:
- Background from hydrodynamics and/or marine construction for deep water
- Experience from performing global dynamic analysis and/or fatigue analysis of slender structures
- Riser and flowline design, engineering, and manufacturing experience
- Experience with installation and tie-in of pipelines and flexible products
- Experience with design and installation of SCRs (Steel Catenary Risers.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Experience with follow-up of engineering contractors
DUE DATE: 11.02.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 01.03.2022
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
|Sist endret||12. feb. 2021 00:20|