Sivilingeniør Forskning og Utvikling
- ReSiTec AS
- Senior prosessingeniør
ReSiTec AS is a technology company based in Kristiansand that specializes in circular economy and recycling of non-renewable raw materials. The company provides R&D services to wide range of process industry and is also a manufacturer of high purity silicon powders recycled from photovoltaics. ReSiTec is part owner of Future Materials AS, a national competence and development centre for materials science and engineering.
ReSiTec experiences increasing demand for services within production and recycling of valuable raw materials to the process industry and battery manufacturing. We are therefore looking to strengthen our team with skilled process engineers with a passion for industrial development towards a sustainable environment. Our new engineers will work in close contact with both national and international customers, partners and research organizations.
- Development of recycling processes
- Design of new materials for battery applications.
- Experiments in Laboratory work and pilot testing
- Industrial implementation and support to customers
- Project management
Qualifications and skills:
- MSc/PhD in chemistry, materials science, physics or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5years of manufacturing experience from process and/or chemical industry
- Competence in battery manufacturing and/or recycling technology is an advantage.
- Experience from project and development work
- Analytical and practical mindset with a commercial approach
- The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work in a dynamic team with changing priorities
For more information: contact CEO Knut Mørk or Production Manager Monica Moen or see www.resitec.no and www.futurematerials.no.
- Setesdalsveien 110, 4617 Kristiansand S
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi
senior process engineer, prosessteknologi, R&D, batteri, resirkulering
|Sist endret||16. mar. 2021 11:48|