Are you our new Operation Reservoir Geoscientist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Operation Reservoir Geoscientist
- Support drilling plans and operations with independent G&G inputs
- Lead Recommendation To Drill (RTD) documents
- Help establishing geological procedures
- Prepare for geosteering activity: Operation Petrel Project, inputs to reservoir navigation strategy document, templates
- Participate in geosteering during landing phase and reservoir section with main responsibility for the geoscience inputs
- Provide inputs to daily reporting in relation to geosteering activities
- Input to post drill well analysis and report
- Geoscience input to explain well behavior when needed
- Key member of geosteering team (12 hours shift during landing and drilling reservoir section)
- Provide continuous assessment of the drill bit location in real time (stratigraphy and relative to top reservoir, OWC, GOC)
- Correlation of drilling, MWD/LWD and mud gas parameters throughout the wellbore and against offsetting wells profiles and different seismic data type (offset seismic, different processing, 4D) in close cooperation with Operation Geologist, Petrophysicist and well placement engineer
- Use of offset well information to optimally land the build section, utilizing TVD logs with cross plot of offset data
- Continuous monitoring and critical evaluation of the wellpath inclination and azimuth in close cooperation with Operation Geologist and well placement engineer
- Make proactive wellpath adjustments ensuring wellbore placement remains within the acceptable stratigraphic window while respecting agreed constrains.
- University degree (MSc degree in Geology/Geophysics)
- 10 years of experience
- Solid Production Geoscience skills and experience
- Proficient in Petrel as a seismic interpreter
- Strong 3D and 4D seismic skills, including quantitative interpretation and integration with reservoir simulation models
- Experience in evaluation of deep water sands and injectites
- Robust well planning and drilling experience including participating in 24/7 geosteering operations
- Familiar with rig operations and comfortable with the flow of communication and information
- Familiar Bridge, Well Sync, Interact, Geosphere inversions
- Understand drillers constrains and implications of drilling decisions on potential EUR impact
DUE DATE: 04.02.2021
DURATION: ASAP - 31.01.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Geomatikk,
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi
|Sist endret||2. feb. 2021 10:49|