Are you our next RISK Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- RISK Coordinator
- Take ownership to and update the project risk register.
- Be familiar with Project PIIMS RISK register used in the project.
- Liaise with all Engineering and Construction disciplines to identify all project risks associated with HSE, Quality, schedule, engineering delivery, etc.
- Plan and conduct weekly internal risk workshops to review all new and status of ongoing risks.
- Plan / prepare for monthly common risk workshops with client to review top risks, mitigating actions and all new and risks jointly whit project
- Expedite/follow up with responsible parties and stakeholders of risks to ensure progress and closure of all risks.
- Prepare monthly status charts and trends for quality and risks input into overall project monthly report in close cooperation with the project quality and risk manager.
- Identify opportunities on the project by liaising with all disciplines / management.
- Investigate all identified opportunities across all disciplines and possible 3rd party supplier / contractors.
- Actively contribute to improvement quality and risk activities in the project.
- Proactive support Buildings blocks and procurement in risk assessments as relevant
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
- Experience with PIMS RISK is preferable
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience of risks management in project.
- Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
- Experience in planning and conducting risk assessments in accordance with project risk plan
- Experience as risk management in EPC projects
- Language: Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
- Experience from offshore modification project is preferable
DUE DATE: 22.02.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||1. feb. 2021 18:36|