Freyr are seeking two OEE Engineers
- FREYR AS
- OEE Engineers at Freyr AS.
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
OEE Engineers at Freyr AS.
We are looking for two engineers to help drive our efforts to optimise the efficiency of our production lines. Battery cell production is a 24x7 process manufacturing operation where efficiency is the key to success.
These positions provide a unique opportunity to help build a dynamic organization, focused on engaging and inspiring teams to incorporate continuous improvement as part of their daily activities. The teams should leverage lessons learned and best practices and will be empowered to focus on eliminating waste and increasing value creation to meet strategic objectives.
The OEE engineers will be a part of following up the building of the first factory in terms of installation and ramp-up, in addition to optimalisation
- Utilise Value Stream Mapping, helping develop the company’s Lean strategy and corresponding implementation plan.
- Build strong and positive working relationships with all functional areas across the company.
- Identify training needs and develop appropriate programs to educate employees in the principles of lean manufacturing.
- Define and lead Kaizen events and follow-up to ensure proper progress and the continuity of the lean efforts toward the optimization and removal of waste.
- Provide leadership in problem solving to ensure timely resolution of process and equipment issues.
- Lead projects in process continuous improvement, driving cost reduction/ yield improvement/ capability enhancement etc.
- Design and conduct tests
- Train operators
The OEE Engineers reports to Lean Manager
- University degree in Chemical engineering, Material science, Mechanical engineering etc.
- Minimum 5 years process engineering experience in mass production
- Good working knowledge of problem-solving techniques
- Good oral/written English
- Experience in battery, semiconductor or automotive industries
This position operates in a matrix environment. A person in this position must interact effectively throughout the organization to achieve objectives. This position requires a high level of autonomy while retaining the ability to work in a collaborative environment. Must be able to quickly grasp and apply new techniques and methodologies.
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st th feb. 2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Tove Ljungquist, Phone: +47 417 51 246 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: email@example.com
“Great job opportunities for partners in Mo i Rana.
Freyr is cooperating closely with Rana Utvikling who have developed a report about the diverse work marked in Mo i Rana. In the report you will find in-depth information and a great overview of other potential and relevant employers for your partner/significant other.
Check out this address if you would like to know more: https://ru.no/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Labour-Market-Report.pdf
- Antall stillinger
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi,
Kaizen, LEAN, Implementation, Improvement
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 19:24|