Freyr AS is seeking Senior Legal Counsel Corporate & Tax
- FREYR AS
- Senior Legal Counsel Corporate & Tax
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Senior Legal Counsel Corporate & Tax
For the right candidate this is an exciting role in a fast-moving, early-stage company. You will be expected to create the structure and work processes needed in the role, applying all your competence at pace.
- Advice and support on corporate structuring
- Draft and maintain corporate documents
- Establish procedures and practices to ensure good corporate governance
- Draft and establish agreements for inter-group services
- Advice on tax matters including drafting and support to tax filings
- Advice on stock exchange rules and finance regulations and support on filings with governmental agencies
- Monitor and advice on the developments in the legal framework mentioned above
- Advice, support and draft documents related to establishment of JVs and other type of cooperation and in M&A processes
- Advice, review, draft and participate in negotiations of commercial contracts
- Identify and mitigate legal risks in Freyr’s operations
- Develop and implementing compliance program and internal controls that Legal is responsible for
The Senior Legal Counsel Corporate & Tax Reports to Chief Legal Officer
- Minimum of 10years ’experience including in private practice or as in-house counsel
- Master of law (or equivalent)
- Qualified for the Norwegian Bar (Advokatbevilling)
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Experience of working in an international company
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb.2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Are Brautaset, Phone: +47 995 62 609 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Jurist / Advokat
|Sist endret||16. feb. 2021 10:10|