Freyr AS are seeking a Project Manager Recycling
- FREYR AS
- Project Manager Recycling at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Project Manager Recycling
We are looking for a project manager to develop and implement our concept for closed loop recycling in our factories. This is an exciting role in terms of the engineering challenges, the need for creativity and the impact on our carbon footprint.
- Develop, design, build and implement Freyr’s production waste recycling solution and technology, together with our technical partner
- Participate in the Project team to develop, design, building and ramp up battery cell plants
The Project Manager Recycling is reporting to Technical manager
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in metallurgic or chemical industry as engineer or manager in operational support, technology, development, engineering or R&D
- Masters degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Environmental Technology
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience of working in an international and multicultural company
- Experience in start-ups of plants or modification projects
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Co-operative and stretch out a hand if needed
- Ambitious and with constructive drive
- Self-confident and balanced with level of competence
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Roar karlsen, Phone: +47 414 40 053 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Great job opportunities for partners in Mo i Rana.
Freyr is cooperating closely with Rana Utvikling who have developed a report about the diverse work marked in Mo i Rana. In the report you will find in-depth information and a great overview of other potential and relevant employers for your partner/significant other.
Check out this address if you would like to know more: https://ru.no/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Labour-Market-Report.pdf
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 19:30|