Freyr AS are seeking a Project Completion Manager
- FREYR AS
- Project Completion Manager at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Project Completion Manager
We are looking for a project manager to help build the bridge between Projects and Operations, ensuring that factories are delivered in line with requirements.
This is a senior role requiring good understanding of the full breadth of a factory building and commissioning process. For the right candidate it is a marvellous opportunity to embrace a great breadth of disciplines and to make a powerful contribution the efficiency of battery production in Norway.
- Develop and implement quality system for Completion Phase of Freyr projects, including both production equipment and building / utilities infrastructure
- Ensure that Freyr’s requirements for completion are implemented in all contracts
- Define and implement a Mechanical Completion System in Freyr for all projects
- Build a Project Completion Organization in Freyr for execution of the Project portfolio and contribute to team efforts across the company
- Take the lead in the planning of completion phase and production start-up of Freyr’s investment projects
The Project Completion Manager is reporting to Project Director
- Minimum of 10 years experience from management position in execution of major projects within oil & gas, process plants, complex building or infrastructure
- Relevant experience from Completion organization in major construction project, including use of a database based Mechanical Completion System
- Relevant Masters degree
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Experience of working in an international and multicultural company
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Co-operative and strech out a hand if needed
- Ambitious and with constructive drive
- Systematic and creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb.2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana or Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Einar Hubert, Phone: +47 414 42 936 / e-mail: Einar.Hubert@freyrbattery.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: email@example.com
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Steinar Jonasen Instefjord
- Jefferson Wells
- 948 57 202
8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||16. feb. 2021 10:09|