Head of Test centre at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Freyr AS are seeking Head of Test centre
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS are seeking Head of Test centre
We are looking for someone to build and run our Test Centre. This is an exciting role where the right candidate gets to build up the centre from the very start. The Test Centre itself has a central role in ensuring that our batteries meet the highest standards of performance, durability, reliability, and safety. The centre will also perform our certification testing.
Head of Test Centre is responsible for the entire test centre including:
- Plan the centre
- Search the best partners to establish and operate it. Finalize the partnership.
- Select, procure, and install equipment
- Prepare the building
- Negotiate with stake holders
- Recruit and train the test centre engineers/operators with external supports.
- Operate the test centre based on the requests from Freyr Sales, R&D Production, and Quality team. (Testing service for 3rd party is also in the scope)
The Head of Test centre is reporting to Chief Technical Officer
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a similar organization
- Good understanding or willing to learn the fundamentals of lithium-ion battery and how they behave in normal conditions and in abuse conditions
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Experience of working on battery testing
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21stt feb. 2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Ryuta Kawaguchi, Phone: +47 905 32 306 / e-mail: Ryuta.Kawaguchi@freyrbattery.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: email@example.com
“Great job opportunities for partners in Mo i Rana.
Freyr is cooperating closely with Rana Utvikling who have developed a report about the diverse work marked in Mo i Rana. In the report you will find in-depth information and a great overview of other potential and relevant employers for your partner/significant other.
Check out this address if you would like to know more: https://ru.no/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Labour-Market-Report.pdf
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Steinar Jonasen Instefjord
- Jefferson Wells
- 948 57 202
8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 19:33|