Freyr AS are seeking Head of Operational Digitalisation
- FREYR AS
- Head of Operational Digitalisation
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS are seeking Head of Operational Digitalisation
We are looking for a highly qualified Head of Digital to ensure that Freyr becomes a world leading battery producer through establishing a strong digital platform that ensures easy access to relevant data and real time monitoring of performance to relevant users.
Specify, establish and implement the digital platform for plant operations to enable superior operating results. The main responsibility of this role is the Manufacturing Execution System (MES). However, the CDO will be heavily involved in establishing the architecture of the total digital platform including links to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
This position provides a unique opportunity to build a digital platform that supports a dynamic organisation’s efforts to continuously improve and leverage learning.
Main tasks include:
- Develop a clear digital strategy
- Define what the concept ‘digital twin’ should mean to Freyr
- Freyr has committed to developing a digital representation of the production process, using that as a basis for optimalisation
- Specify, establish and implement a digital platform
- Ensure optimal user experience of the manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Automate data integration and transformation
- Apply analytics, mathematical models and simulations
- Initiate and support automation and transformation of work processes
The Head of Operational Digitalisation is reporting to EVP Operations Freyr
- Min 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Experience managing and leading a digital team
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Master degree in a technical field
- Experience from building a digital platform for a start-up
- Experience from the process industry
This position operates in a matrixed environment. A person in this position must interact effectively throughout the organization to achieve objectives. This position requires a high level of autonomy while retaining the ability to work in a collaborative environment. The right candidate must be able to quickly grasp and apply new techniques and methodologies. The preferred candidate
- Builds trusting, productive relationships with internal/external groups, team members, and stakeholders through transparent, genuine, influential communications.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, improve and execute activities related to improving organizational processes.
- Has the ability to motivate, energize, align and promote change in others related to a common purpose and objectives. Communicates clearly and concisely across all levels of the organization to explain the reason for a change and the future vision; perceived as a change agent in the organization.
- Has strong and concise oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Is highly energized and self-motivated with experience working with teams to implement change and be adept at communicating with all levels to get everyone on board.
- Has an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana or Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Tove Ljungquist, Phone: +47 417 51 246 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: email@example.com
“Great job opportunities for partners in Mo i Rana.
Freyr is cooperating closely with Rana Utvikling who have developed a report about the diverse work marked in Mo i Rana. In the report you will find in-depth information and a great overview of other potential and relevant employers for your partner/significant other.
Check out this address if you would like to know more: https://ru.no/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Labour-Market-Report.pdf
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Steinar Jonasen Instefjord
- Jefferson Wells
- 948 57 202
8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 19:34|