Mechatronics and Software Engineers
- Mechatronics and Software Engineers
Do you want to design the solutions of the future, today?
RedRock.AI is an innovative company under the Red Rock Group, which is focused on developing autonomous lifting and handling solutions. Due to great customer traction for our products, we are currently growing our team and are looking for engineers with a focus on robotics, mechatronics, automation and software development to help us achieve our vision of developing the autonomous solutions of tomorrow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement algorithms for advanced robotic navigation, path planning and mapping
- Create robust system for remote operation and control
- Design and deploy next generation autonomous solutions to help customers operations run more efficiently
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD
- Relevant development experience can compensate for education.
- 1-3 years of experience with robotics or software development
- Proficient in English and Norwegian
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Computer vision and machine learning experience
- PLC Experience
- Microcontroller development
- Dynamic/kinematic modeling
- Control Theory
- Networking and distributed systems
- C/C++ and Python
- Good opportunities for personal development
- A good working environment with skilled colleagues
- Exciting, challenging and varied work tasks
- Competitive conditions
- Permanent employment based in Kristiansand
RedRock.AI is a company under the Red Rock Group, which is focused on delivering autonomous lifting and handling solutions to our customers. Using our core artificial intelligence platform, we deliver condition-based maintenance, remote operation, smart energy and autonomous solutions.
Red Rock is a leading engineering company and supplier of Marine/Offshore handling equipment. Red Rock have established cooperation to several experienced partners continuously improving ourselves on design and high quality products in close cooperation with our customers. It is highly important for Red Rock to deliver the right quality in accordance with existing customer demands, as well as public rules and regulations.
We value skilled employees that are highly educated and have a through technical understanding.
- Antall stillinger
- Stemmane 7, 4636 Kristiansand S
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk
robotics, mechatronics, autonom, algorithms, AI
|Sist endret||29. jan. 2021 13:43|