Interface Engineer (external)
- MDE Norway AS
- Interface Engineer (external)
- Providing support and coordination for the engineering team in the preparation of full field operation philosophy.
- Controlling the process of interface identification, definition and execution of technical interfaces. Participate and coordinate on a regular basis interface meetings.
- Report regular status and frequent feedbacks on full field operation philosophy work to engineering manager.
- Establish requirements for contractors to plan, understand and use the interface system in the project.
- Assist and advise technical engineering and company representatives on ways to resolve interface challenges in a cost-efficient and timely manner, within the contractual framework.
- Ensure implementation of interface management requirements in contracts and contractor organizations in cooperation with company representative and interface personnel.
- Ensure that the project contractors handle external/internal interfaces as per project procedures/tools.
- Ensure that interface risks and opportunities are captured, defined and adequate actions are implemented according to the PMS (Project Management System).
- Becholor/Master i nrelevant subjects
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within minor/major projects/operation in the oil and gas industry
- At least 5 years of experience with interface management in oil and gas projects
- Experience of technical change management; NCR processes (handling of concessions, deviations); Technical Queries; and other project management processes
- Extensive knowledge and competence within the interface management discipline, and related disciplines
DUE DATE: 05.02.21
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 01.03.2023
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAYWhat do you want to do ?New mailCopy
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||29. jan. 2021 12:29|