Are you our next Onshore Multi Discipline Commissioning Engineer
- MDE Norway AS
- Onshore Multi Discipline Commissioning Engineer
- Follow up MC scope to ensure correct usage of PIMS, linking of job cards to Commissioning Packages.
- Participate in planning and follow up offshore Pre-comm., commissioning and handover to operation.
- Participate in meeting, internal and with client.
- Responsible for preparation of Pre-comm. job cards and create multidiscipline CPCLs in PIMS.
- Participate in Pre-handover meeting with client and commissioning lead/operation before Executing Commissioning.
- Responsible for checking of Commissioning SPIR and that SPIR are available offshore before commissioning started.
- Responsible for creating commissioning step-by-step commissioning procedure.
- Technical education or skilled Automatiker with Minimum 10 years related experience
- IFS, OFFICE, PIMS, COMOS
- Skilled worker with technical eduication and expereience from positions on Brownfeels projects as commissioning and handover comm.eng Onshore and Offshore
SAFETY COURSE / OFFSHORE CERTIFICATE:
- Basic safety and emergency preparedness training
- Valid offshore certificate
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||28. jan. 2021 11:33|