Are you our new Senior Completion Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Completion Engineer
- Independently design subsea well completions and light well interventions to meet the objective of the wells projects and in accordance to governing regulations, processes and procedures.
- Prepare relevant input to basis of design, main drilling and completion programs, drilling and completion activity programs, D&C part of the PDOs, risk assessments, budget cost estimates, AFE’s, handover documentation and final well reports.
- Managing D&W interfaces in the FEED (Front end engineering and design) process for subsea project early phase work - be an integrated part in the FEED team as required.
- Follow up delivery of completion and D&W subsea related equipment, including interface testing if required.
- Implement well integrity throughout planning and execution phase.
- Follow up and QA/QC D&W supplier’s services, studies and equipment deliveries.
- Ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the designs.
- Plan for, monitor, report and follow up operation performance.
- Contribute to improve WINO management processes and guidelines/procedures for well operations.
- Provide technical input and evaluation to tenders and contracts as required. Contract management.
- Comply and follow up the MOC process (Management of Change).
- Ensure interface work towards other departments (facility, subsurface etc) is followed up.
- Onshore duty and Offshore work as required.
- Support/ train junior engineers as required.
- Minimum 10 year engineering and operational experience from subsea completion operations and Light well intervention operations required.
- Relevant experience and sound technical understanding of planning and execution of subsea drilling and completions operations.
- Experience with drilling engineering software Landmark suite; Wellcat, Wellplan and Compass.
- Good knowledge of NCS regulations and relevant standards, and experience from NCS is an advantage
- Experience with ITT process and contract management is desired.
- Experience with workover and well testing operations is desired.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant education.
- Valid offshore certificates & course
- Valid Well control certificates (IADC / IWCF) for subsea supervisor
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good communicating skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Knowledge of Norwegian is desirable.
- Good commercial understanding.
DUE DATE: 02.02.2021
DUARTION: 01.04.2021 - ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2021 14:20|