Are you our next Mechanical Completion EIT Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Completion EIT Engineer
Perform mechanical completion engineering tasks, and field operation tasks for the Electrical, Instrument, and Telecom discipline. Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required.
- MC Scoping
- Coordination of MC activities
- Perform MC reviews at site
- Ensure that the work is executed and documented according to drawings, specifications, requirements and MC plan
- Complete internal check out before common punch with Company
- Keep close cooperation with fabrication.
- MC handover to Commissioning team.
- Engineering College (Bachelor)
- Must have MC experience.
- Microsoft Office
- Database tools
DUE DATE: 16.02.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
Engineer, Mechanical, Completion
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2021 08:14|