Are you our next Pipeline and Marine Lead?
- MDE Norway AS
- PIPELINE AND MARINE LEAD
- Technology, projects, and drilling (TPD) is Company's business area responsible for research and technology, project development and execution, well delivery, and procurement. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making the Company a competitive company facing the low carbon society. The TPD PRD FE Subsea & Pipeline (SP) section is a competence and resource unit, responsible for all Subsea and Pipeline resources in PRD’s project portfolio between DG0 and DG4
- Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant requirements
- Ensure involvement and alignment of technical requirements and solutions with respective leading advisors
- Tendering and evaluation activities
- Preparing of technical documents
- Contractor follow-up in project execution
- Ensure that project and discipline-related risks are identified and incorporated in Risk registers
- Handle Pipeline and Marine Interface towards Topside, D&W Completion, Operations and within subsea systems
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- A solid background within Pipeline and Marine design, construction,and installation
- Experience in project development and execution
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and installation contractors
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration, nd communication skills
- Structured, systematic, nd result-oriented
DUE DATE: 03.02.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY WITH SPORADIC OFFSHORE
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 28.02.2022
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
pipeline, rør, marine, subsea, topside
|Sist endret||4. feb. 2021 00:18|