Are you our next Work Prep Engineer - Instrument and Tubing
- MDE Norway AS
- Work Prep Engineer - Instrument and Tubing
- Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- Job-setting will be done at the client premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
- Must be able to communicate in Norwegian / Scandinavian language
- Experience with IFS is preferred
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2021 12:11|