Talented Graphics Designer to drive the visuals in the Connect Product team
- Graphics Designer
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher. You’ll build on our proven track-record of developing innovative and reliable solutions that have made us the Nordic leader in payment solutions over the past 50 years. In our team, we have a great working spirit and culture – supporting one another to succeed and develop further.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
By producing high-quality graphics and aesthetically pleasing product information, you will help shape our web layout and deliver user journeys that have a major impact on customer experience. To fit this position, you will have a solid track-record within graphic design and have a keen interest in various digital media, including digital photography and video production.We're interested to discuss of portfolio that demonstrates your creative work experience, but also your understanding of end-to-end design. We’d love to see a flair for typography, composition, illustration, information design, and perhaps even animation. But, above all else, your passion is important!
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Creating original graphic designs (including illustrations, images, icons and info-graphs)
- Shaping user-centric customer journeys
- Continuously improving our digital content, web design and product portfolio
- Photo-shooting our products
- Filming/editing instructional videos
- Creating/managing a digital media archive
- Producing visual content for our e-learning portal, social media and news-sharing channels
- Updating old visuals to create a coherent brand image
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications. But it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. Ambition and integrity are highly valued traits.
Your qualifications include:
- A proven track-record in graphic design
- A flair for digital media production
- Pro-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite and industry design software
- A perfectionist’s eye for detail
- Fluency in English at business level
- An ability to adjust to new ways of working
We will offer you:
- A modern working environment and the right tools
- A great team of colleagues
- Strong product offerings and a well-known brand in the market
- A competitive salary package with benefits
- Great growth opportunities in the Nets organization
- A truly international work environment
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV as soon as possible, we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Petri Ahti.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no
At Nets we connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating and powering digital payments. We currently span across 13 countries and have 3700 dedicated colleagues working at the forefront of the fintech industry. Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. We are trusted by 240 banks, over 260.000 corporations and 400.000+ merchant customers – while also being backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry – meaning we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture.
- Haavard Martinsens vei 54, 0978 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Butikk og varehandel,
- IT - programvare
- Design / Grafisk,
- Design / Web
design, grafisk, digital designer, markedsmateriell, kundereiser
|Sist endret||8. mar. 2021 11:16|