Are you our new senior developer?
- Adstate AS
- Senior developer
Java Senior developerWe are planning to rebuild our LAMP-based systems using our next-generation platform, a microservice-based approach based on Java, Spring Cloud, Spring boot, event sourcing (Kafka) and Angular.
You will be actively influencing architecture and technology decisions and building modern, next-generation applications.
Adstate’s ambition is to continue to build a strong IT team located in central Sandefjord. Key competence areas:
- Strong Java skills using modern Java
- Web application development skills on a senior level
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and Best Practices in enterprise solutions
- Good knowledge of SQL and RDBS such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Practical knowledge of REST APIs including Public API and client documentation.
- Architectural abilities, able to design modular and testable applications.
- Spring security
- OAuth 2.0 (End user authentication)
Key personal skills:
- Team player
- You want to be amongst the best in your field
- Eager to learn and convert knowledge into reality
- Solution oriented
- Company language is English, good Norwegian language skills are beneficial
For the right person, Adstate can offer:
- Excellent colleagues
- High focus on quality
- Central location in Sandefjord
- Good pension arrangements
- Competitive salary level according to experience
Our mission is to innovate and lead the digital transformation of the global funeral industry.Adstate is a market leader in digital services for the funeral industry and our main focus is to make daily life a bit easier for people who lose someone they love.Adstate provides online services such as donation, flower shop, death notice publishing, memorial pages and a new market leading web planner, which is developed for the next of kin to organize funerals for their loved ones. These digital services are growing quickly and Adstate anticipates having around 40 million users by the end of the year, which are currently used by all the leading funeral homes in the Norway and Sweden.The company has 20 employees in the head office in Norway and teams in Greece, India and Vietnam.Our modern, newly renovated headquarters are conveniently located in Sandefjord city center. Here, and throughout the entire organization, our workplace culture is built around teamwork and creating the perfect environment for creativity and innovation
- Storgata 2, 3210 Sandefjord
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
Programmering, Utvikling, Java
|Sist endret||21. jan. 2021 22:05|