Do you want a central role in international sales?
- Pro Well Plan AS
- Sales representative
Pro Well Plan was started in 2016 and is on a mission to simplify the well planning process in the oil and gas industry. We use modern technologies to build software which helps our customers plan better wells.
We are looking for a full-time sales representative. We are in the process of expanding and upscaling the company to become a preferred partner to our clients. Our new sales representative will have a central role in our ambitious expansion journey. You will be chasing and followup new leads all over the world. We are working closely as a team and you will have responsibilities for your own customers.
We are located in Bergen and Oslo.
- Move leads through the sales funnel
- Connect with new leads from your network or ours
- Conduct and close sales process both online and in person
- Support marketing efforts and online presence
- Create oportunities with customers and our technical team
- Lead and conduct meetings
- International travel (if/ when?)
- Onboarding new customers
- Previous experience with technical sales is a requirement. Experience from customer decision processes can compensate for sales experience.
- Knowledge about drilling and well or subsurface is a requirement.
- Experience with Software as a Service product is a benefit.
- Ability to work independently, structured and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and accurately to colleagues and clients.
- Will be working alongside English speaking colleagues, so good English language skills, both written and oral is a requirement.
- The candidate is not required to be located in Oslo or Bergen, but living in Norway is a requirement.
What We Offer
- Responsibility for own portfolio of customers
- The right candidate will have good opportunities to become team-lead and/ or Key Account Manager
- Possibility for International travel
- Flexible working location
- Flexible working hours
- High impact on the processes around you
- Professional growth and learning
- Become a part of a talented and dedicated team
- An open and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan, travel insurance
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until February 15th, 2021.
Pro Well Plan is a growing software company based in Norway. We are working and collaborating with major international companies. We are building a platform which enables data-driven well planning for the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Thormøhlens Gate 55, 5008 Bergen
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Olje og gass
- Salg / Løsningssalg,
- Salg / Teknisk salg
sales, oil and gas, software, international, KAM
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2021 10:36|