"Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars"
- Snr. Hardware Engineer - Eidsvoll / Lillestrøm
Would you like to be a part of a company who have equipment in space? Do you want to be a part of developing critical applications for demanding environments? Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of the tech, from idea to final product?
At Eidsvoll Electronics AS-EIDEL you will get the chance to take part and work with tech that are used in areas like space, defense, security and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
Welcome to EIDEL – Innovative electronics
EIDEL was founded by Erik Olson in 1966. He was always seeking new opportunities and had an innovating spirit. This is something that we have in our core DNA. Today we have 20 employees, and we are growing rapidly. To expand our capacity to handle many challenging projects we are in need of star developers who can join us on this journey.
We are very concerned about our values. Candidates have been disqualified in earlier processes because they lack these:
The experience we are looking for:
Why do we need someone?
Further development and design of new telemetry, aerospace, security and communication solutions within hardware. Contribute to complex and demanding international projects within these fields on an international level. Today we have the expertise but need more capacity.
What is the overall responsibility?
There are 2 main goals for this position:
1. We need to expand development capacity to be able to handle several development projects simultaneously.
2. We have a high proportion of new employees and need seniority which can guide them.
How will it work?
We work on projects. Normally in the following order requirements specification, system specification, system architecture, design documentation, development and test.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience. You have a MSc in Computer Science (or similar) and experience in hardware development. B.sc can be assessed with experience of more than 5 years. You will also have exposure to Ethernet, USB, PCIe, Linux, Windows and low-level drivers. A keen interest in Space, Defense, Security or Data Acquisition is a plus.
- Be able to work interdisciplinary, have a system understanding and good collaboration skills, but also be able to work independently.
- Be professionally up to date, curious and enterprising.
- The person we are looking for must be able to identify with our values
Knowledge and experience handling some of these technologies:
Competence in some of the following:
- Analog circuit design: Power, filter solutions, ADC, DAC
- Digital circuit design: VHDL, Altera, Libero
- Digital prosessing: DSP, FIR, IIR, G.726, H.264
- Communication standards: Ethernet, USB, PCIe, CAN
- FPGA-based processors: Nios II, ARM, Leon, SoC FPGA
- Circuit card design: Mentor tool, EMC demand, DDR memory and highspeed bus
- Must have completed projects and have a system understanding
- Must speak and write English fluently.
Candidates will be able to start working without a clearance, but it will be sent for an evaluation, and if it does not get approved candidate will have to quit.
Main elements that usually are a must to get approved:
- Raised in a land which Norway has a safety agreement with (NATO, Sweden and Finland)
- Do not have close family outside of countries with a safety agreement (If you do be honest about it)
- All information given MUST be updated and correct
- Clean police record (if not be honest about it, they have some room to go on here)
- Private economy in order
- Can`t have any background or relation that can easily be used to blackmail you
Today we have employees from Norway, France, Spain, and Slovakia.
We believe this is a great place to work and we aim to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. Some positives about working here include:
- Follow products from ideas to being used
- Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars
- Additional office space in Lillestrøm can be used.
- Continuing education relevant for our goals
- And finally, we offer bragging rights; you will be part of making history.
- We have just acquired office space in Lilletrøm which employees are welcome to use when possible.
If you are someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrive in an environment with significant room for self-development and creativity, then we hope to hear from you. You can apply directly via the apply button and at this stage we only require your CV. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with our recruitment Talent Sourcer, Jonas Haneborg in AvantGarde Search. Jonas has a lot more information he will happily send you.
Welcome to EIDEL, welcome to space!
Eidsvoll Electronics (EIDEL) is a leading designer and supplier of advanced electronics including hardware, software and instrumentation services. Our products ranges from specialized space grade instruments like sensors for space situational awareness and sounding rocket payload control systems to sensor data acquisition, telemetry and quantum proof encryption. For more than 50 years EIDEL has delivered products and services to a broad set of industries like defense, space, automotive, process industry, energy, marine and offshore engineering.
- Eidsvoll eller Lillestrøm, 2080 Eidsvoll
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - maskinvare
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
hardware, firmware, electronics, circuit design, FPGA
|Sist endret||2. mar. 2021 17:32|