Group Communications managers
- Group Communications managers
Duties and responsibilities
Communications manager - content and PR: In this role you will manage internal and external communication in the Jotun Group by planning, developing and implementing communication material across our channels such as Jotun.com, intranet and social media.
- Advise and handle communications issues, public affairs and PR affecting the Jotun Group and support the Group Communications director and the department in doing so.
- Advise and support the business segments, regional teams and Jotun's companies on internal and external communication activities.
- Implement communication plans and activities such as media handling, issue management, printed and digital publication channels.
- Develop communication material such as press releases, magazines, presentations, web pages, films and other material.
- Education at bachelors level (or higher) and experience in journalism, corporate communication or similar.
- Experience with content development - including digital and video formats.
- Excellent Norwegian and English skills.
Group Communications manager - intranet: In this role you will further develop the functionality and content in our global intranet, to help strengthen Jotun`s company culture and information transparency. You will lead the transition into a modern media environment for internal communication where mobile, digital and video are key components.
- Develop and maintain Jotun's intranet strategy.
- Work closely with Group functions and content owners in our business segments to ensure at that relevant content is made available for our employees on JOIN (our intranet).
- Coordinate and communicate closely with Group Communications, Jotun Intranet solution owner, Jotun Group functions and segment/regional site managers to secure a common understanding, development and usage of our intranet solution.
- Coordinate Jotun Group's social media channels. Responsible for planning the content in accordance with Group Communications strategy and plan.
- Planning and executing digital and video content production including publishing and live-streaming.
- Education at bachelors level (or higher).
- Strategic business understanding.
- Digital media knowledge - preferably experience from web and video production.
- Experience from implementing and running intranet solutions is an advantage.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with Office 365 - both from managing the solution and editing content.
Networking - builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
Professional expertise - demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area and participates in continuous professional development.
Effective communication - communicates in a clear, precise and structured way. Speaks with authority and conviction and presents effectively.
Execution - adheres to company rules and procedures. Executes plans with commitment and determination. Achieves high quality results.
We can offer
- A friendly and supportive culture.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A professional environment with focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent ?nancial results.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 65 companies and 39 production facilities around the world, and more than 10 000 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group's sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Antall stillinger
- Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
- PR og informasjon
Kommunikasjonsrådgiver, Content, Manager, Corporate, Communication
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Christian Espolin Johnson
- Group Communications director
- 976 45 494
- Åsmund Bergem
- HR advisor
- 934 50 805
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||20. jan. 2021 12:29|