Are you our next Refurbishment SQ Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Refurbishment SQ Coordinator
- Responsible for following up SQ between ROS and client related to approval of inspection reports for refurbishment SOW
- Single point of contact towards engineering disciplines to secure implementation of agreed mitigations
- Secure estimation process of recommended mitigations is carried out in parallel of SQ treatment
- Coordinate multidiscipline estimation input for engineering and construction impact
- Coordinate change process of new SOW from inspection reports
- Coordinate generation of CTRs covering approved mitigations from inspection reports
- This position is reporting to Refurbishment Manager
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Proactive & Solution oriented
DUE DATE: 08.02.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||18. jan. 2021 16:44|