Are you our next Senior Electrical Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- 3rd party follow up for inspection and refurbishment of electrical equipment (LV/HV electrical motors, LV/HV heaters, LV diesel generators, junction boxes, topside process based mechanical equipment’s).
- Responsible for on board inspection of the electrical equipment’s (ex & non-EX equipment’s including LV/HV Cables, motors, heaters, junction boxes, MCT, Lightning fixtures, flood lights, heat tracing cables & JB etc.) and reporting back to discipline.
- Providing support and follow up of topside and hull based mechanical & electrical packages. Plan and follow up the documentation.
- Must have experience and knowledge of NORSOK E-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079, Coordination with other disciplines, supplier and client.
- Providing the electrical input (electrical motors, heaters, VFD, junction box, heat trace, electrical cables) and follow up of mechanical and Instrument packages for topside Process based equipment’s.
- Follow up with vendors for inspection and overhauling work of the electrical equipment’s (electrical motors, heaters, junction boxes, heat trace, Equipment skids)
- Taking the responsibility of the LCI and asset design of the tags of belonging scope.
- Preparing the engineering work packs for the scope under responsibility
- Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK S-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079. Coordination with other disciplines, supplier and client.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with NORSOK and IEC Standard
DUE DATE: 08.02.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Engineer, Electrical, Senior
|Sist endret||18. jan. 2021 16:38|