Are you our next Method Engineer EIT?
- MDE Norway AS
- Method Engineer EIT
- Make construction method input to planning and Fab engineering
- Work closely with other method disciplines to achieve multidiscipline understanding in areas.
- Work closely with other disciplines ( Planning, Fab Engineering, and Construction)
- Good knowledge to use 3D tools.
- Able to update/make excel lists with relevant information.
- Able to make PowerPoint presentations to explain a chosen construction method
- Good cooperation skills
- English and Norwegian
- Desirable with E3D/PDMS, and MIPS
DUE DATE: 28.01.2021
LOCATION: STORD, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 01.10.2022
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5411 Stord
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
method, telekom, electro, EIT, metode
|Sist endret||29. jan. 2021 00:20|