Full-stack developers wanted!
- 7Mountains AS
- Full-stack utviklere
Are you dreaming of building planet-scale cloud-based solutions with cool looking web front-ends written in React, creating the best tools for reporters and producers around the world?
7Mountains is looking for developers to join our fast-growing team of technology experts.
- Take part in building new and exciting products for the media industry.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platforms and applications
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with the latest technologies, both front- and backend.
- Work with a highly skilled team of technology experts.
- Lead developers and extension teams according to our plans
We are looking for talents with:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent skills in writing code - you can hop in and contribute to any part of a codebase.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Interest in/experience in leading development teams is an advantage
You should have experience with or high interest in learning:
- React as a component framework
- AWS Serverless
- DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Lambda and other AWS technologies
English is working language for all our product teams.
- We offer an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing technology company, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- A welcoming working environment with highly skilled, motivated and committed colleagues in attractive offices in the heart of Media City Bergen
- An evolving job in a company that is continuously growing and developing, with a solid long-term owner
- The opportunity to work for a pure product company with a global approach
7Mountains was founded in 2018 by a team of broadcast engineers and software developers in Norway. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fonn Group.
In 7Mountains, we believe that the key to success as a news publisher lies in great storytelling. Broadcasters and media houses are undergoing a massive technology shift. The need for multi-platform publishing, the emergence of IP technology, cloud computing and automated workflows means the old systems for content creation and publishing need a re-think. Cost-effective news production solutions can be the key to survival for traditional news organisations in the race to win viewers and new audiences. It’s all about using more efficient tools and harnessing the power of AI and machine learning to simplify complex and time-consuming tasks, fight fake news and reach the right audiences. It’s time to leave the old legacy systems behind. They were not built for modern media workflows, and embrace the future of content creation and publishing. Collaborate across departments, embrace transparency, use AI technology, move to the cloud, work with integrated platforms, and give journalists and editors a user-friendly tool so they can spend more time on quality storytelling.
7Mountains is owned by Fonn Group that invests in companies delivering production and journalistic tools for the media and entertainment industry. The Group takes an active role in the companies day-to-day operations. Fonn Group offers corporate and administrative functions as shared resources across the Group companies. Fonn Group is headquartered in Media City Bergen, Norway and is owned by Rieber & Søn and employees.
- Antall stillinger
- Lars Hillesgate 30, 5008 Bergen
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
|Sist endret||26. feb. 2021 19:24|