Build future business, drive the green shift!
- Circle K AS
- Director Strategy & Business Development - eMobility
CIRCLE K EMOBILITY – PROVIDING THE BEST TOTAL CHARGING EXPERIENCE
The market for electric vehicles is rapidly growing and we are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. To meet the future, Circle K has established an eMobility unit with the purpose of building an entire new business to address the demand of EV drivers. In Circle K, we aim to create a world class charging experience for our customers, and for that we need exceptional people looking for that extra challenge.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A CORPORATE STARTUP WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS?
Circle K believes the future is electric. We are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. As a member of the Circle K E-mobility team you will take part in developing a new and prioritized business area in Circle K globally. You will become part of our highly talented team of specialists in business development, product development, business technology and operations. The current available position will be instrumental in developing sales and meeting growth targets for this new business area.
- Develop strategies and deliver business development to establish Circle K as a leading provider of charging and mobility services across our global footprint.
- Develop and maintain Circle K’s growth plans within eMobility that covers both organic and structural growth
- Develop strategic partnerships and drive structural growth projects, M&A
- Develop commercial insight and market knowledge into the eMobility and wider mobility market and capture new business opportunities for Circle K
- Be a part of Circle Ks Global management group for eMobility and take your part in developing a new team and business area
- Masters Degree in Business, Commerce and Administration
- A proven track record in delivering complex strategies, business development and change
- Experience from strategy and business development in retail, consulting or utilities
- Analytical mindset and a strong commercial acumen
- Assertiveness and drive to bring strategies and plans to life
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience from working on a high level in large organizations
- Experience from structural growth and M&A is an advantage
- A fun and engaged team, with great and competent colleagues to work with and learn from
- The benefits of working as a flexible start-up in a big global company
- Great pension and insurance schemes
- Fresh and centrally located offices, with activity-based seating
- An extra holiday week per year
- Support for training/exercising
About the process:
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we want to make sure that both our employees and candidates are safe. In order to do that, we're making adjustments to our recruitment processes. Even though these changes and the availability of our resources may cause some delays to what would be a normal process, we will try to run business as usual and we will be reassessing the situation along the way. What does this mean for you as a candidate? All communication between stages is done electronically or on telephone. Any personality and skill tests are as usual done electronically. Interviews, which are usually done physically, will be now run virtually, with video support. We would like to keep one physical touchpoint towards the end of the process (so that we minimize the amount of candidates who have physical meetings), in the form of one of the interviews. In order to do that, we will follow all necessary safety regulations and check the possibility with candidates. However, as this is still several weeks ahead, we will need to reassess the feasibility of a physical meeting in light of any new COVID-19 development and governmental instructions.
Applications will be assessed continuously and interviews may happen before the deadline for appliacations is reached.
Circle K is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has approximately 12,000 sites across its network in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics and Russia), Asia and the Middle East. We are a family of nearly 100,000 merchants making it easy for our customers around the world.
We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Our stores are known for offering a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
“ACT with PRIDE” describes the DNA of our family. Our DNA defines us and makes us different from the rest. ACT with PRIDE represents the essence of our company and it guides us how we do things. PRIDE stands for People, Results, Improvement, Development, and Entrepreneurship.
forretningsutvikling, analyse, bærekraft, energi, rådgiving
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Håkon Stiksrud
- Head of Global E-Mobility
- 997 98 352
SCHWEIGAARDS GATE 16, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||18. jan. 2021 14:41|