Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability
- Head of Corporate Communication and Sustainability
The Corporate Communications and Sustainability department is responsible for planning and executing corporate communications, sustainability and brand activities towards Entercard?s different stakeholders. We drive internal and external communication activities, with a special focus on digital content and storytelling, in our corporate channels. Our responsibilities include communication advice and operative communication support, public relations, social media, sponsorship, sustainability, visual identity, brand building and reputation.
We are looking for a Head of Corporate Communications and Sustainability to lead the Scandinavian team, that drives corporate communications in three markets (Sweden, Norway and Denmark).
The role reports to the Chief of Staff and is part of the Chief of Staff leadership team, which includes leaders for HR, Performance Management and Strategy Development, and Legal advice.
- Lead and drive Entercard?s work with internal and external communication including press relations, internal communication, reputational risks and social media
- Evaluate and minimise probability and consequences of reputational and communication risks
- Implement and consciously update the sustainability strategy so that we are compliant
- Report, monitor and drive sustainability activities on a group level
- Act as Entercard?s press spokesperson and be a proactive communication advisor for the Executive Committee and the CEO
- Lead the Communication and Sustainability department
- Drive and participate in different internal communication projects, change communication and project releases.
- Work with social media planning and publishing, social listening and social media analysis.
- Produce internal and external communication, such as communication plans and content (articles, press releases, videos and visual presentations)
- Guard and maintain Entercard?s visual identity and corporate brand
- You have relevant higher education and more than 10 years? experience from working with corporate communications in a large organisation or business, preferably from the Finance Industry
- You have experience from leading small or medium sized teams, or larger complex projects across functions and countries
- You have strong relationship building skills and experience from managing stakeholders on all levels
- You are self-driven, analytical, and solution-oriented
- You have broad experience from working with digital channels, including CMS and Google Analytics
- You are proficient in writing corporate messages in English and produce high quality content in all communication channels
- You are curious about new ideas and embrace change as a part of your daily work
- You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our owners, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn.
EnterCard is a dynamic finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 2 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
- Oslo, 0191 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
|Sist endret||22. jan. 2021 14:58|