Category Manager-Sustainability in an exciting international business
- Category Manager – Sustainability
Category Manager – Sustainability
LOCATION: Bergen, Stavanger, Trondheim, Finnsnes (Norway) or Bathgate (Scotland)
At Cargill, we strive to be the best choice in animal nutrition solutions. Cargill’s aqua nutrition business is a world leader in aquaculture feed and nutrition, distributing under the EWOS brand. With a strong focus on research and innovation, we provide the scientifically validated feed products our customers need, to support all stages of salmon production. To deliver on our promise of healthy seafood for future generations, we are committed to supporting the sustainable growth of the global aquaculture industry by enabling better seafood and helping farmers succeed.
The Category Manager - Sustainability will be responsible for crafting and executing a strategic marketing plan to drive profitable growth and customer dedication. You will partner with our Strategic Marketing and Technology team as well as our Sales Leadership team to establish business plans and marketing opportunities to enable an outstanding customer experience to deliver valuable offerings for customers and prospects.
- Develop and position sustainability offerings that can lead to organic growth for both customers and CQN North Sea
- Plan, execute and measure marketing strategies, promotions and annual plans for a customer or specific channel/s to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Team and Sales Leadership, align marketing initiatives
- Based on understanding of customer priorities, identify areas where additional customer profitability and brand growth can be achieved
- Project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Technology or Business related or equivalent experience,
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver timely projects within budge guidelines
- Experience executing consumer, channel and/or customer specific campaigns and promotions
- Experience engaging directly with customers with a positive impact
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that generated customer growth
- Experience from strategic marketing of more sustainable aqua or animal feed
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business related or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Find out more at https://www.cargill.com/careers/global-inclusion-and-diversity
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team.
Cargill is one of the world’s largest and most solid private companies. In 2015 Cargill acquired one of the world’s major feed producers, EWOS. Following the acquisition, Cargill gathered all its aqua feed activities into one new group called Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN), present in 20 countries. The headquarters for CQN North Sea (Norway and Scotland) is based in Bergen, Norway.
- Thormøhlensgate 51B, 5006 Bergen
- Dyr og dyrehelse,
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
Bærekraft, prosjektledelse, markedsanalyser, dialogmarkedsføring, ledelse
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Laurentiu Lazar
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Cargill
- Sigurd Kristian Tonheim
- SMT Lead
Thormøhlensgate 51B, 5006 Bergen
|Sist endret||10. sep. 2021 00:00|