Technical Safety Engineer, Senior
- MDE Norway AS
- Technical Safety Engineer, Senior
- The technical safety engineer will be an integrated part of the engineering team, must be able to lead multidiscipline reviews, and be responsible for all activities regarding technical safety, working environment, and external environment (TS, WE, EE) in all project phases.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases for projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects with TS, WE, and EE in the Norwegian sector.
- Good knowledge of relevant Regulations, NORSOK and IEC/ISO
- Be able to weigh opposing requirements and give proper advisement/recommendations based on risk analyses.
- In-debt understanding of the platform systems good multi-discipline understanding
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is beneficial
- Knowledge of client's systems is beneficial
- Good communication and cooperation skills must be able to lead others
- Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multidiscipline problems
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, to be proactive and focused on safety barriers and project goals. Concerned with multi-discipline challenges and interested in seeking solutions
DUE DATE: 28.01.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.02.2021 - 31.01.2022
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
technical, safety, teknisk, sikkerhet
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2021 13:31|