SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- MDE Norway AS
- SENIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- Maintenance & Operability Engineering.
- Consequence classification
- RBI analysis
- Verification/update TAG
- RCM/FMEA analysis
- Establishment of maintenance & operability program
- Support to Engineering disciplines within Operability Assurance and Maintenance Engineering.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Relevant Technical education
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required : Norwegian , English
- IT requirement : SAP , MS office
- Previous experience with IFS and PIMS is advantage
DUE DATE: 02.02.2021
DURATION: ASAP - ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2021 11:24|