- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Spectrum Manager
KSAT is seeking a Spectrum Manager for the Program and Products team in the Satellite Operations Department (SOP) in Tromsø.
KSAT's customer projects and services are generally related to services, communication, up/down link and processing of satellite data. With a rapidly growing business, KSAT sees the need to gather the responsibility for managing the frequency licensing and administration activities under the responsibility of a Spectrum Manager.
- Manage the overall frequency licensing processes for KSAT’s global ground stations and customers
- Interface with international bodies and local authorities in countries where KSAT is present/considering new establishment
- Risk assessment related to frequency management
- Be a KSAT focal point and coordinator for licensing and spectrum related matters
- Contribute to international industry forums and customer meetings
It is expected that the Spectrum Manager, depending on workload, also contribute as a project manager for KSAT’s delivery and/or development projects. As a project manager at KSAT, you will lead project from initial bid phase to full operations, manage subcontractors and procurements and work closely with the KSAT sales team, technical and operational teams and our customers worldwide.
- Higher technical education, bachelor / master level
- Experience from work with frequency coordination/planning and licensing processes, preferably internationally
- Good communication skills, both Norwegian and English, orally and in writing
- Experience / knowledge from space related sector is preferred
- Strong will and desire to carry out projects
- Take an easy leading position and create progress
- Able to build relationships in teams and with customers and partners
- Able to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Ability to turn quickly and correctly prioritize activities during stressful periods
- Good technical and business economics understanding
You must be suitable for the position, meet the requirements for security clearance and authorization in KSAT. As an employee of KSAT, you have good opportunities for professional and personal development. We offer salaries according to qualifications, good insurance schemes and a very dynamic and pleasant working environment.
KSAT places emphasis on ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background during recruitment.
KSAT er verdens ledende kommersielle satellittsenter med base i Tromsø. KSAT utvikler og leverer data, informasjon og tjenester basert på satellitter, og vi har kunder over hele verden. Vi er totalt 250 ansatte lokalisert i Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm, USA og Oslo. KSAT har stasjoner og antenner over hele verden, fra Tromsø og Svalbard i nord, via Panama, Singapore og Sør-Afrika, til Troll-stasjonen i Antarktis lengst sør. Antall kunder og bakkestasjoner vokser stadig, og denne sterke veksten gjør at vi nå trenger nye medarbeidere.
lissenssøknader, lisens, KSAT, frequency, licensing
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Magnar Slåtto
- HR Consultant
- 77 60 02 72
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||21. jan. 2021 09:46|