Are you our next Senior Structural Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Structural analysis of steel and aluminium structures using STAAD, Sesam Genie and hand calculations.
- Use of PDMS/E3D in the design of steel and aluminum structures.
- Create fabrication drawings from PDMS Draft & E3D Draw, installation procedures, lifting procedures, design reports and purchase documents.
- Follow up and approve deliveries from subcontractors.
- Follow up fabrication, review & approve fabrication documentation.
- Perform survey on and offshore, prepare on- and offshore survey reports.
- Perform discipline check of fabrication drawings, design reports.
- Make input to cost and planning for new projects.
- Follow-up progress and plan.
- B.Sc or long experience within the following;
- Candidates with experience and knowledge of steel and aluminum structural design, and connection methods as welding and bolting will be preferred.
DUE DATE: 26.01.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør
Engineer, Structural, Senior
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2021 08:16|