Are you our next Project Manager?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Manager
- Project manager will be responsible for the Kollsnes Increased capacity project according to the Company’s requirements.
- The project manager is responsible to follow up the project with regards to HSE, risk management, quality, economy and plan.
- The project manager is responsible to establish documentation and facilitate for decision gates.
- The project manager is responsible for the project team and their deliveries
- The project manager is responsible for the projects execution strategy
- Master or bachelor education.
- Extended project manager experience.
- Preferably knowledge of the Company’s requirements for project management.
- Cost control knowledge preferred as well as project management but not a requirement.
DUE DATE: 19.01.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5336 Tjeldstø
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. jan. 2021 08:09|