Are you our next Instrument & Telecom Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Instrument & Telecom Engineer
- perform detail design, area coordination, and interface work within the discipline. 3D modelling experience with Autodesk Revit is an advantage. Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required.
- perform database work in Engineering Database tools.
- MTO and requisitions.
- prepare work packages.
- report against plan progress and budget.
- be able to work closely with others in a multidiscipline environment.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Must have detailed engineering experience.
- Autodesk Revit/Autocad, Microsoft Office, Database tools
DUE DATE: 29.01.2021
LOCATION: STORD, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5414 Stord
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
Instrument, Telecom, Engineer
|Sist endret||8. jan. 2021 13:21|