Are you our next Group Accountant?
- MDE Norway AS
- Group Accountant
The Group Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping, and reporting to authorities for Flux Group and its subsidiaries. The Group accountant shall ensure correct accountingdata for the monthly, quarterly and yearly Group reporting.
- Day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping
- Monthly reconciliation and closing of accounts
- Follow up outstanding receivables
- VAT- and other required authority reporting
- Secure timely processing of supplier invoices
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
- Payroll bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with corporate financial reporting procedure, standards and formats
- Contribute to continuous development of Flux accounting department and accounting procedures
- Daily ad hoc financial and administrative tasks, when required
- 3 years of higher education within relevant subjects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience might compensate for lack of ormal education
- Experience with payroll and current regulations
- Good oral and written communication skills, in both Norwegian and English
- Good knowledge of accounting (ERP) systems and Excel. Experience with Visma Business and SAP is preferable
- Knowledge of and experience with Power BI is an advantage
- Knowledge of Eye-Share or similar electronic invoice flow systems is preferable
DUE DATE: 26.01.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap
|Sist endret||7. jan. 2021 22:38|