Are you our next Electro Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical Engineer
- Follow up and coordination of discipline LCI requirement compliance.
- Familiar with electrical equipment.
- Familiar with MCT
- Familiar with EX/ATEX
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards
- Follow-up inter-discipline and vendor documentation.
- Follow-up document connections to activities.
- Constant interaction with other members of own discipline and all related to work being executed
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 TEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Damsgårdsveien 143, 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Electro, engineer, elektrisk, ingeniør, LCI
Spørsmål om stillingen
Damsgårdsveien 143, 4077 Hundvåg
|Sist endret||7. jan. 2021 17:12|