- MDE Norway AS
- PROCESS ENGINEER
- The process engineer is part of the FPSO engineering team. The process engineer is responsible for following up and supporting the FPSO contractor in the development, installation and monitoring of the equipment and processes that turn material into end product during the execution phase of the FPSO project.
- Follow up and support FPSO Contractor within the process discipline in the execution phase
- Elevates issues with recommendations to Engineering Manager
- Monitor progress of packages (key milestones, procurement, reviews, deviations, etc)
- Ensure technical and regulatory compliance
- The Process Engineer is accountable for the follow up of the processes discipline work scope. This includes:
- Follow-up Contractors activities and performance in the development project within the process discipline
- Monitor and follow up that the Contractor develop the design in accordance with relevant legislation and Company requirements
- Ensure that technical solutions are developed and aligned with relevant requirements with emphasis on safe and efficient operation
- Be proactive and take corrective actions as required, without undermining Contractor’s responsibility.
- Contribute to efficient handling of Technical Queries and Non-Conformance Requests related to process discipline
- Ensure high focus and proper handling of interfaces related to process discipline
- Give input to planning and progress reporting related to process activities
- Review of Contractor and Vendor documentation
- Participate in design reviews and Hazops
- Input to deviations request and technical query handling
- Follow up to ensure compliance to relevant standards and legislations
- Input related to follow up of procurement packages related to process discipline input
- Actively resolves Process engineering issues for identified systems
- General support to the project process discipline
Bachelor or Master
DUE DATE: 14.01.2021
DURATION: 01.02.2021 - 01.06.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||7. jan. 2021 14:46|