- MDE Norway AS
- SAP TECHNICIAN
- Acts as resource person (SAP Super User) in IPES and provide support to Operations Technical staff on general IPES issues
- Provide input to the development of technical and business plans relevant to the role
- Identify opportunities for improvement and ensure concerns and issues are addressed
- Organizes SAP work within Operations Technical Department
- Prepares, modifies and closes Service Requests, Work Orders, Purchase Orders, WBS, Internal Orders, Material Reservations, etc.
- Makes Service Entries from approved invoices (checks invoices and obtains approvals)
- Develops and issues reports from SAP
- Interface with Procurement on contractual issues (contractor updates, time rates, PO processing, etc.) and tracks status of all relevant contracts
- Interface with Accounts Payable / Controllers to resolve invoice issues and tracks department costs
- Performs other general technical and administrative duties as required
- 5-10 years of relevant oil and gas industry experience
- Knowledge of pertinent Norwegian rules and regulations
- Computer skills
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, team player
- Bachelor or Master in relevant subjects
DUE DATE: 14.01.2021
DURATION: 01.02.2021 - 31.12.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Teknisk personell
|Sist endret||7. jan. 2021 12:38|