Helly Hansen is looking for a Project Manager – Packaging (temp position)
- Helly Hansen AS
- Packaging/Project Manager - temp position
We are looking for a Project Manager – Packaging (temp position)
To develop and manage all aspects of packaging, hang tag and label development for the complete HH Sport and HH Workwear assortment.
We are seeking a person to develop and manage all aspects of packaging, hang tag and label development for the complete HH Sport and HH Workwear assortment, including seasonal developments from concept to bulk approval.
This starts with briefing creative developments and continues all the way through to the coordination of deliveries to our factories around the world.
The position at HQ Oslo is a key link with our Hong Kong office teams, packaging and hang tags’ vendors and suppliers to ensure all packaging meets the quality and aesthetic expectations of the HH brand at best value.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ultimate ownership of all packaging at HH (Sport & Workwear).
- Development of packaging, hang tag, label related Artworks either internally or through an external agency or partner.
- Identify packaging and hang tag needs or improvements for the Brand and work with the product, design, marketing teams and suppliers to ensure artwork and aesthetic vision for packaging is communicated clearly and effectively.
- Maintain updated overviews and library of all packaging artworks and guard/respect brand and legal guidelines on packaging, hang tags and labels.
- Product packaging creation and related material sourcing for all collections every season - Technical Winter-/Watersports, Sportswear, Outdoor, Kids and Junior, Base layer, Midlayer, Accessories, Workwear.
- Thoroughly follow up on sales samples and bulk production related procedures and timelines.
- Responsibility for packaging, hang tag and label related timelines and production procedures in addition to all material and product related prices, lead times and minimum negotiations/ production volumes.
- Consolidating existing portfolio of items and suppliers throughout all HH Sport and HH Workwear product categories.
- Work with Sustainability / CSR and supply teams to find sustainable solutions that align with company goals.
- Day to day work and correspondence between the product development department in Oslo, Marketing team and the global packaging, hang tag, label suppliers and sourcing office/vendors.
- Develop seasonal packaging project plans and timeline.
- Monitor, recommend, and participate in improving routines, procedures and processes to increase efficiency of packaging, hang tag, labeling processes.
- Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of projects with required timeframe.
- Active Project Management & coordination between all stakeholders (internally & externally)
Requires ability to make balanced, commercially acceptable decisions in a timely manner. Ensure packaging, hang tags and labels are developed, reviewed, evaluated, and approved within the required time and action calendar
Must be good at finding solutions, process improvement, building interpersonal relationships with cross-functional team members. Must have ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be very organized and detail oriented.
Experience / Skills Required
- University degree (minimum bachelor level) with a minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in packaging related roles, preferably within apparel, retail or FMCG
- Knowledge of packaging process, thorough understanding of the industry’s supply chain
- Excellent project management and process skills.
- Able to coordinate parallel running projects, as well as able to prioritize and focus.
- Organized, problem solver and good communication skills.
- Calendar management and collaboration / teamwork skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Able to influence / weigh in the creative development of packaging.
- Able to follow up on agreed budget and find commercial solutions.
- Ability to manage external resources and take input across a matrix organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and PDM databases.
- Used to be working according to deadlines and with time pressure.
- Self-starter with continuous improvement and commitment to achieve goals.
- Personal effectiveness and good head for numbers.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-language preferred (English proficiency essential)
- Energetic and enthusiastic, pragmatic, tenacious, with attention to detail.
- Dedicated to getting the job done and interested in having ‘fun”.
- Interested /active in the sports that HH is associated with.
- Willing to work hard when needed and willing to travel internationally (If safe and needed).
- Young, dynamic, creative and international environment
- A culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership
- A culture that rewards 'excellence' in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
- Competitive benefits
Application is ONLY accepted in portal (Due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 14 February 2021.
This position is a fulltime temp for a period of 15 months.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
|Sist endret||26. feb. 2021 10:16|