CC LEAD MECHANICAL
- MDE Norway AS
- CC LEAD MECHANICAL
- Main Responsibility:
- Ensure that all fabrication installation work and commissioning related to mechanical equipment has been performed according to the requirements of the project specifications, drawings and other contract documents.
- All specified tests and inspections are carried out and documented in a uniform way.
- Position will report to Project Construction and commissioning Manager.
- The position will be responsible for general follow-up of Contractor’s activities linked to project construction but must expect to contribute to other parts of the project as well.
- Responsibility will include;
- Contribute to ensure site HSE standard and compliance.
- Follow-up and ensure fabrication progress and quality in respective discipline.
- Supervise Mechanical inspectors in site team. (if any)
- Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
- This position will have overall responsibility to ensure that Contractor implement preservation routines for all disciplines and follow up their routines during the fabrication period.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
- Participate in area/system punch in critical areas.
- Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details.
- The candidate should have Bachelor degree or similar within mechanical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from offshore construction.
- It is crucial that the candidate have a proactive mindset and focus on supporting Contractor success.
DUE DATE: 14.01.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 30.06.2022
LOCATION: DALIAN, CHINA
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Olje og gass
- Mekanikk og installasjon
Commissioning, Mekanisk, MC
|Sist endret||6. jan. 2021 10:37|