Package Responsible Engineer for Rotational Mechanical Equipment
- MDE Norway AS
- Package Responsible Engineer for Rotational Mechanical Equip
- Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
- Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
- Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that ROS does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
- Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
- Review the Supplier drawings and data.
- Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
- Monitor the progress of the design and fabrication and
- Monitor and manage interface issues within package
- Participate Final inspection and testing.
- Contribute in Co-ordination delivery of the package to site.
- Material receipt at site.
- Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan. When 6.13
- Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Rotational Mechanical Equipment
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
PACKAGE, RESPONSIBLE, ENGINEER, ROTATING, EQUIPMENT
|Sist endret||6. jan. 2021 14:58|