MATERIAL HANDLING DATASHEET
- MDE Norway AS
- MATERIAL HANDLING DATASHEET
- Create material handling datasheet
- Establish Lifting-plans for offshore installation.
- Advise in safe and effective use of Lifting Equipment in accordance with NORSOK R-002 and R-003.
- Follow up requirements in NORSOK R-002 Annex B
- Work will be performed onshore in Stavanger.
- Minimum one of listed crane sertificates : G1,G2.G3,G4,G8 eller G8.
- Riggerkurs modell O-2.2 og O-3.2.
- Truck cours T1-T5.
- Brukerkurs stillas i henhold til forskrift om utførelse av arbeid nr.1357 og § 17-5.
- 2-5 years of experience from operations for Lifting equipment, material handling in project execution.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for Lifting equipment and material handling.
- Word, EXEL, PDF, Microsoft and Navisworks 3D.
- Extensive experience as Lifting planner/ lifting responsible rigger will be considered as highly relevant.
- Wide Lifting organizational/network experience is an advantage.
- Focus on improvement and best practice
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian written and oral.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi,
MATERIAL, handling, datasheet
|Sist endret||5. jan. 2021 17:09|