Sales Manager North Sea
- Maersk Training
- Sales Manager North Sea
A unique opportunity to work in a truly global business, working with some of the largest customers in the region.
You will be part of our global Simulation Division and you will be focusing on customer activities and driving key initiatives.
• Prospect and sell training solutions to clients within your designated regions and accounts
• Understand the key pain points of the customer, map it to the services of the organization and draft proposals accordingly with support from functional teams as required
• Accountable for developing and growing share of wallet for all customers assigned and building strong relationships with the decision-makers and influencers of the clients
• Accountable for identifying all relevant opportunities as per company growth strategy, through collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure sales systems and reporting are up to date for management tracking, analysis and planning
• Monitor adherence to tender nominations, commitments, terms, and conditions with an aim to increase share of wallets in line with business goals.
• Collaborate with local and international colleagues to provide first-class service to further increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional (more than 4 years) preferably with an existing background from within the energy sectors, incl. exposure to the Maritime industry. Demonstrated experience within business development is required.
Additionally, we are looking for candidates who have the following skillsets:
- A solution based sales professional.
- Well-developed skills in identifying and maturing business opportunities, building relationships, and storytelling
- Deep understanding the competitive landscape, and can adjust approaches to customers as a result
- Comfortable with shifting priorities, workload, and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities, through both personal and collaborative selling efforts, in tendered and non tendered environments
- Strong presence and ability to communicate / present / consult with decision makers
- A team player in a fast-paced international environment, coping with large scale business challenges
- Capable in building strong and lasting relationships and networks at multiple levels, focusing on decision makers and influencers, both locally and internationally
- Well-developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and presentation skills as well as ability to do needs evaluation and handle most common customer objections
- Resilient, tenacious and persistent
- Self Motivated and performance driven
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
Maersk Training is a global training and consulting organization that is part of the A.P. Moller – Maersk group. We work with organizations and individuals in the Oil & Gas, Maritime, and Renewables industries to enhance safety culture and operational performance, while aiming to provide a better learning experience.
We utilize our global experience whilst working with clients to share best practices and how to handle challenging situations. The goal is to achieve the highest learning level from our coaching sessions. We always teach and coach according to our core values, a Maersk Training way of thinking.
- Koppholen 20, 4313 Sandnes
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Kurs og opplæring,
- Salg / Løsningssalg
salg, løsningssalg, løsningssalg b2b, account management, solution sales
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jan Tore Knutsen
- Head of Simulation Division
- Tom Milburn
- Head of Commerical
Koppholen 20, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 12:40|